Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rain and Powertools Don't Mix!!

The hubby and I tried to work on laying down the new decking...but after a few minutes...power tools and rain started to seem like a bad combination!! So...since I WAS kid-less....I sat down to plan our next party!The date is yet to be set...but Summer Scraptastic is in the works....a 6 hour scrapaganza!! This will feature the Dotty for You papers that were available in May. Participants will be able to choose between 6 card layouts or two 2-page scrapbook layouts for $20. Additional card kits will be available for the quickie-crafters that are just having too much fun to leave!! Scrapbookers are welcome to haul over their stash and use my books and displays for inspiration. I will have some embellishments for sale and you are welcome to use my Cricut!Here it is...Dotty for You....so far!!


I love this paper...so summer perfect!! I'm really trying to create some boy-appropriate B-day cards as well as the girly-florals that I LOVE!! These are still in progress...haven't yet decided if I want greetings on the outside or if I should stop now....


 This card, Dotty-Fancy Floral, was inspired by...a fellow consultant whose name I forgot to record when I borrowed the picture...I'll go back and figure it out though..because I LOVE her stuff!! The second card, Dotty- Lagoon and Sweet Leaf Floral,  was inspired by Gina Brandstetter's design that I saw on her blog atgmbscrapper.blogspot.com



And for the boys.....

I promise to update soon.....with better pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment