Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sat, Feb 16th is Clementine Partytime!!!

Life's been a little hectic, but I'm ready to party...okay, let's face it...I need to talk to people over the age of eight...scratch that...over the age of 18!!! I'm changing the format a little. I love the crafting creativeness...but I need a little more time to plan ahead. CLICK the tab above for complete details. I am looking for a group that would like to commit to meeting once every month- but guests are welcome to drop in also. Below are the 3 cards for the month...guests will make 2 of each for $20...keep them all for yourself, or share them with a girlfriend! I'll post the scrap layouts tomorrow- 2 complete 2-page layouts for $20 and you take home the scraps for cards or more pages if you like! Please let me know asap if you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment