Monday, February 25, 2013

March 16th, 6-9pm....Partytime!!!

Here are the projects that we will be working on for our next workshop. I would like to pre-order the materials. Please let me know if you would like to attend and if you would like to make 6 cards for $20 or the two layout pages for $20. You may pay me the next time you see me so that I can order and prepare the materials for our meeting March 16th.

this layout will accommodate 2- 4" by 4" and 2- 4" by 6" and 2- 3" by 3" photos. It hasn't had the embellishments added yet- It could be made very girly and Springy- or the pinks could be reversed for more blues, yellows, and greens.

This one has Easter written all over it...okay...it will when I finish the banner!! I love the choices in this Chantilly paper pack...if you don't want any pink...there are great blue, green, and yellow patterns as well. Scrapbookers will have plenty of designer paper left to make very cute Spring or Easter cards from their card stock stash.

these cards are a sample of the 3 designs we will be making... I am waiting on a stamp set to arrive so that I can finish the card on the right. The center card could be switched from Easter to Happy Birthday or Thank You. I like the card on the left....but I don't love it yet... It's missing a little somethin' somethin'

Please email me by Wednesday, March 6th, if you plan on attending the workshop on the 16th. Can't wait to see you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment