Sunday, March 24, 2013

April is Awesome- Part Two!!

I don't know what I am more excited about.....Spring Break in Phoenix.....our April Crafting Parties....or the April Stamp of the month!! Please let me know if you would like to come by Wed, March 27th. I am pre-ordering ONLY the supplies we need so that I can prepare them for you.

Here is my favorite card of the bunch!! The flowerpot opens up to expose the sentiment I chose..."Moms hold their children's hands for awhile and their hearts for a lifetime." I chose oranges and golds and pinks- I love the featured paper packet, Claire, for April....but I have tons of colors to pick from so you can choose your favorites!!



With a $50 product purchase, you can get this adorable Stamp of the Month, My Sunshine, for only $5!! Every design outlined in red can be cut with the CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment