Monday, March 18, 2013

April is Awesome!!!

SPRING Break!!! We are headed to Phoenix to see my mom and dad for the week....AND...I'm already excited for our next party!

We're going to experiment...one group offered Friday night..6-9pm on the 19th....and a second offered the next day from 1-4pm on Sat the 20th. My daughter Abby is very excited to offer her first kids's club class. On Sat your child (5-11 years old)  can play at their own table in the basement with us while you scrapbook or make cards. Abby is only charging $5 per child for supplies. Older kids are welcome to share your kit or add on 3 cards for $10 more. We can talk details if you're interested.
 I love how the projects turned out...$20 will get you a seat in my basement craft room, snacks, a girl's night out, a 12 page paper packet "Claire", a coordinating canvas sticker set, and two prepared 2-page layouts.. These will be started for you from you package of designer CTMH paper. You will still have half a package of paper leftover.
This is a starting point- needs some embellishments and personalization!

This would be even better with a pink background...but I wanted those of us with boys to have options too!!

Here are two of the three card designs ...the third is my favorite...a Mother's Day card that you will proud to give...I'll post it tomorrow...these are cute too! Couldn't decide on a greting...Bday??...thank you??...sympathy....You decide!!! $20 for 2 of each design. All materials will be prepared for you to assemble and envelopes are included.

More soon-  Korie



No comments:

Post a Comment